Choking hazard!

 One day I read a sad story from a family whose German Shepard had died from choking on a tennis ball. Knowing how very much my own shepard, Apache, loves his tennis balls, I told him to listen while I read the story to him. While I read the story, he watched me attentively, with his tennis ball in his mouth. At the conclusion of the story, he dropped his tennis ball and went to the "toy" box to retrieve his very large, not-possible-to-choke-on purple ball!



Rating: 42 paws up 

Author: 
deb kornbau
True Story?: 
yes
 

WOW!!! What a clever dog!!!!

WOW!!! What a clever dog!!!!